Great, that you are in this page. It is obvious that you are serious to buy a property in Turkey. Whenever you buy an apartment or a house in a foreign country, you might think that it is complicated to understand how the property purchasing process works. Actually, it is very easy with Istanbul Homes Real Estate. Selling property is our daily job. We deliver every day 2 title deeds (Tapu in Turkish) to foreigners.
How Easy is Buying Property in Turkey?
• Contact us from our website or visit our offices in your country
• After you send us a contact form, professional sellers will contact you. We send you affordable property offers to suit your budget and payment plan. Our target is to arrange a viewing tour with you at your convenient time.
• When you come to Turkey, our sellers pick you up from your hotel or airport. We have a brief meeting at one of our offices in Istanbul, Antalya, Trabzon, Bodrum or Alanya. We show you the best properties. Viewing Tour is totally free.
• If you like a property, we prepare you a sales contract. We follow all conditions of the sales contract until you receive successfully your tapu (title deed).
• See here all our before sales and after sales services of buying apartment in Turkey.
2 Days is Enough to Buy an Apartment
If you are planning your trip to Turkey, you may need just two days time to select your property and finalize the application process as the fastest way. We kindly remind you to bring your passport and minimum 3.000;- USD as downpayment.
• Viewing Tour
Our sellers prepare you best suiting properties according to your expectations and conditions. Viewing tour days might be longer than 1 day which is depending totally on the buyer. We beleive that viewing trip is
• Signing a Sales Contract Between Seller and Buyer
Sales Contract contains all promises of sellers and payment method of a buyer.
• Receiving a Tax Number
Every property buyer has to have a tax number to get tapu (title deed) and to open a bank account
• Opening a Bank Account
You might need a bank account for property payments and for automated abonnement payments.
• 2 Actual Photos
Your photos are needed for tapu application.
• Passport Translation at Notary Public
Your passport is translated and approved in a Notary Public. This translation will be used for the future processes like tax number, bank account, tapu delivery, etc.
• If needed a Power of Attorney
In case that you will not be present in Turkey in the future when tapu (title deed) is delivered, you might authorize Istanbul Homes Manager just to buy property on your behalf. This is not obligatory.
You may read detailed purchase procedure here OR simply give us a call 00902122553355