Global Flights Start to Turkey
Following the effect of the coronavirus and its negative impacts on the world, one of the results had been travel bans and critical decreases in air transportation. As prove by COVID-19 the aeronautics business had been shut for a considerable length of time. Presently, Turkey and most nations around the globe began to lift limitations on movement to different nations.
After effectively managing the coronavirus, Turkey has built up a 4-step normalization plan and decreased the travel limitations forced by the worldwide pestilence right after the outbreak and continued the flights both local and global.
When and for Which Countries Will Flights Start?
Turkish Airlines is working with constrained trips to most areas of the world since the start of June. The arrangement is to step by step increment the number of destinations and trips to restore their planes to the sky.
The organization announced the relaunch of local and global flights. Turkish Airlines will work trips to North America, the Middle East, Asia/Middle East, Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Southern Europe and Northern Europe.
Flights to start according to schedule; Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami, just as Hong Kong, Seoul, Bishkek, Almaty, Doha, Tel Aviv, Kabul, Northern Cyprus, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Berlin, Brussels, Amsterdam, Vienna, Zurich, Basel, Hannover, Koln, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Saraybosna, Belgrade, Lyon, Paris, Dublin, London Heathrow, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Minsk.
Safe Travel Guidelines
Turkish Airlines proclaimed rules for secure travel. The inside of the airplane is intended to diminish the danger of disease. The air inside the airplane is reestablished each a few minutes with the goal that the encompassing air is totally revived twenty to thirty times each hour. It is likewise important to secure yourself with some straightforward safeguards, for example, utilizing a veil, hacking and wheezing in the elbow, avoiding social events, adhering to cleanliness rules, etc. Focusing on these measures will at any rate incompletely shield you from getting the worldwide pandemic infection.
Will Additional Measures be Taken on Flights?
To forestall the re-arrival of COVID-19 and to look after wellbeing, there are a few estimates, for example, confining access to terminals to forestall clog, estimating the internal heat level of travelers at all passages and ways out. The travel guidelines revealed by Turkish Airlines are as follows;
Precautions before the flight:
- Complete your check-in online via either mobile application or website in order to reduce your contact rate.
- Since single-utilize covers ought to be changed frequently, you should carry additional veils and clean wipes.
Precautions at the terminal:
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at all points of the airport.
- Lines are marked for your safe physical distance. You should keep a physical distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Hand disinfectants are placed at the crossing points at the airports.
- Body temperature is measured at the terminal before the flight.
- Panes are placed at all the counters in our service points, in order to keep a safe service distance between our employees and you.
- You will only be allowed to take one of your personal and valuable belongings with you (such as laptop bag, purse, camera, umbrella etc). Permitted size is max. 40x30x15 cm and no more than 4 kg. All other baggage will be received during the check-in process as registered baggage.
- You can carry out your no-contact check-in and baggage check-in procedures at counters without exchanging your passport or ID card.
- If you have a domestic flight, you can perform a no-contact check-in at kiosks at the airport.
Precautions while boarding:
- Physical distancing rules must be followed while boarding the aircraft. Passengers are called to the checkpoint in small groups and all controls during boarding are made without contact.
- In order to minimize crowding in the cabin, the boarding will be performed in order, starting with the last row.
Precautions while getting off the plane:
- Disembarking the aircraft is made in rows of 10 people with 2-minute waiting intervals.
- New regulations have been put in place for the baggage claim process in order to reduce physical contact.
For all measures taken, current flight plans and more, you can visit the Turkish Airlines website.
• Turkey Reveals 4-Stage COVID-19 Normalization Plan: Turkey has started the normalization procedure following the announcement of the President of the Republic of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, saying, "We aim to return to normal after Ramadan". Turkey will bite by bit come back to ordinary life with the 4-phase plan, it will be "a new normal". Read more...
• Turkey's Successful Fight Against COVID-19: The world's sixth most attractive country in terms of tourism, Turkey, was able to slow down the epidemic thanks to several measures taken at the right time. As a result of the successful implementation of health policies, the number of intensive care units per capita has increased and now, the rates are better. Read more...
Global Flights Start to Turkey
Turkey Reveals 4-Stage COVID-19 Normalization Plan
Turkey's Successful Fight Against COVID-19
Covid-19: Impact on the Turkish Real Estate Market
15 Useful Applications for Expats in Istanbul
Energy Performance Certification Required to Buy a Property in Turkey
Top 13 Real Estate Investment Areas in Istanbul
Turkey’s Rising Star: Health Tourism
READ ALL NEWS